Sussex U12 Waterfall @ Brighton RFC
Part 2 of the U12 Waterfall event will be played at Brighton on March 26th.
• Phase 1 was played at 4 venues on March 5th
• Phase 2 & 3 will occur at Brighton
• Each phase is expected to consist of pools of 4 teams with 3 games each
• Teams will be placed in Phase 2 pools based on relative strength from Phase 1 results
• At the end of Phase 2 you will move pools based on results
So in total you should have 6 games - to be played as 5 mins each way.
Each team will be expected to have a referee and first aider available.
The results from the final phase will be used to decide the team placement in the initial pools of the u13 Waterfall competition next season.
It will be a 10:00 start to help ensure a lunchtime finish (for Mother’s Day)
– Brighton will provide 8 pitches.
A Dev team can be entered - it will be placed in a lower pool with similar strength teams.
Entries to be confirmed to Steve Briscoe